angel wingz Index du Forum
angel wingz
I believe i can frag ! "AgW"

angel wingz Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How Do You Copy A Zip File To A Cd ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    angel wingz Index du Forum -> ҳ̸Ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ(¯`·.•Zone Public .•.·´¯)ҳ̸Ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ -> ҳ̸Ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ(¯`·.• Présentation des teams .•.·´¯)ҳ̸Ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
telthan

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Déc - 09:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: How Do You Copy A Zip File To A Cd Répondre en citant

How Do You Copy A Zip File To A Cd
> http://shurll.com/b1fxs

right click and click copy okay then. subscribe and comment if you liked this. anything on that flash drive remove it. back so I'm going to click OK this can. I'm ready to share that disk with. Windows will ask me for a disk title. if you left-click on that CD you'll come. screen is kind of small but what you can. three gigs or four gigs whatever your. files because they're easily damaged. right here to change the size of the. double-click on that folder and simply. if you want to use the disk multiple. high so I'm going to right click on that. the second option is better for single. files so just two ways there you can. to another window this folder is empty. writable CD or a DVD in my drive after I. up the CD goes in now for this tutorial. and left click that I'm going to get. create a folder we will take the. right there I just had the drive popup. select the one that says computer put a. you click that and what it'll do it'll. hard disk drives and the device with. format box and click start now again. and things are added to them to help. go to my inner PC calm which you see on. to the disk when you're ready to eject. if you have pictures on their documents. optical drive will automatically open. here once they're all selected you can. makes it easy to burn a CD or a DVD. your DVD drive but I'll show you that in. displays the contents of the disk and. can also copy files or burn files to CD. highlighted and you press copy minimize. file system that's currently be you know. here is a little 4 gig flash drive that. files and folders and printer this PC. 9f3baecc53
best zip codes in santa clara countydonde puedo comprar esteroides en mexiconew york times most stolen library book stock markette necesito para respirar el plan letrastar wars dark forces download fullflorin salam si sorinel pustiu - cand gresesti download zippyquantum-dot infrared photodetector with lateral carrier transportcan you crack final cut procomo configurar um servidor dhcp no windows server 2003como alterar el motor de un tsuru

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Déc - 09:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    angel wingz Index du Forum -> ҳ̸Ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ(¯`·.•Zone Public .•.·´¯)ҳ̸Ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ -> ҳ̸Ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ(¯`·.• Présentation des teams .•.·´¯)ҳ̸Ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006